Saturday, August 30, 2014

Introduction Blog

 My name is Atavia Vigil. I'm currently a junior majoring in business administration with a focus on human resources. I just recently moved back to Colorado from Texas this summer and am thrilled to be a student at UC Denver. After doing research and debating on a location to use for this assignment I chose to do Iceland. Iceland stood out to me because of it's beautiful vivid geography. I absolutely love the look of a location covered in snow and ice. I thought that Iceland was especially unique because it is situated between a mountain range and a lava field which is recipe for an unbelievably beautiful "sunset." 

                                  Photo of the sun "rising" over Grundarfjordur, Iceland
Source - http://list25.com/the-25-best-places-to-watch-the-sunset-around-the-world/

No comments:

Post a Comment